Saturday, January 5, 2019

Catching Up on October

Let's rewind a bit.

October was a busy month with trips to the farm with our MOPS group, church friends, and Noelle's school! But the kids loved it, and I enjoyed the nice warm weather. :)


I met up with my sister-in-law and niece at the zoo one day while the big kids were in school. Definitely a lot easier with only one kid!


We went to two birthday parties for babies turning one! Both were held at a playground, so perfect spot for a range of kids! Some were friends from MD who moved down to TN before we did, and some friends from college.


Noelle had her fall break, and we went to the mall to wander around, and visited daddy at work.

and Jonah is always moving for pictures these days
 Noelle got her face painted at the Farmer's Market, and it matched her shirt perfectly!


And I'm so thankful that I get to raise these babies, and do life with Luke!


We went to the zoo again during Noelle's fall break with a bunch of friends from church. Always more chaotic with more kids, but also more fun!


Clara is my buddy on Tuesdays and Thursdays while the big kids are in school, and we keep finding little things to do, or we hang out around the house. I'm so thankful for this baby girl!


We pick Jonah up from school at 2, and then have an hour until we need to pick up Noelle. Often we spend it with our best friends playing on the playground, at Chick Fil A, or at McDonald's. I love seeing the relationship growing between Jonah and Clara. He makes her laugh, and she wants so much to do whatever he is doing.


Halloween of course was so much fun, and spread out over multiple days. Clara was the cutest little Princess Leia.


We went to some local shops for their trick-or-treat event, where Noelle dressed as Princess Elsa instead of the bumble bee she insisted she was going to be for months.


And Jonah  was just the cutest Luigi!


At the Franklin Fall Fest, Noelle dressed as Cinderella, and met some of the princesses!


And we had a pumpkin painting party with our friends from church!


We voted early, and Clara came with us as our tag-along. When I checked in, they told me my name was spelled wrong in their system and told me to check in with the people in the front after I voted. I don't know if it's just a small-town thing, but they didn't even verify that I was who I said I was and changed things in their system.


And actual Halloween dawned nice and warm, and we barely  made the half mile loop in our neighborhood. Jonah tripped, Noelle complained about walking, and I carried Clara for the last half hour. But she did catch on pretty quick to hold out her bucket for candy!

All in all, a fun and busy first October spent in TN!

No comments:

Post a Comment