Monday, March 7, 2016

Pink Monkey PJs and a Topknot

Most exciting news: Noelle and Jonah have a baby girl cousin, and I am an AUNT! She was born on March 3 (at 3:03- fun, fun!), and I'm trying to scheme up ways to get down to Nashville so I can hold her. The pictures we've seen are adorable, and it sounds like things are going well so far!


Also, these pink monkey PJs. We got two sets of these footie pajamas in a bag of hand-me downs. They are the exact same size (3T), and both Noelle and Jonah get such a kick out of wearing them at the same time. There are even tears (usually from Jonah) when they are in the wash and can't be worn.


Last week we took a trip to the mall to do our usual play in the play area, and grab Chick Fil A. While I don't mind walking around the mall, I am so looking forward to warm days when we can walk outside, and go to the playground, and take walks with Luke after dinner. We had a dusting of snow last Friday, and this week it's supposed to get up to 70*, so I'm praying the spring weather sticks around.


Over the weekend, Noelle had a birthday party for a set of twin girls in her pre-school class, and it was at Chuck-E-Cheese. I've never taken her before, and it's been awhile since I've been, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, or how she would do. But she loved it! Her favorite was the mini carousel, of course, and she attempted a few games. She seemed to enjoy celebrating her friends with pizza and singing Happy Birthday. And she redeemed her 25 tickets for some Frozen stickers. Can't get much better than that!


And I love her little top knot in this picture. She does NOT like me to brush her hair, let alone put it up. Lately I've been letting her go every three days without a shower/bath because she hates them so much, and she was in dire need of clean hair at this point. So while she was distracted at Nana's house, I pulled it up into a little topknot/bun. Now to decide if we're doing more ballet and get her to wear a bun every week for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment