Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pictures From Our Week

Wednesday morning we were up, dressed, and out the door with a few extra minutes to spare, so I talked the littles into letting me take a picture in front of the neighbor's tree. I have to say, I love that Noelle wears a uniform for school- she only has a few things to choose from so there's less of a battle ,and she looks so darn cute!


This little Holden! He is just the sweetest, cutest, happiest little boy. And he LOVES Noelle and Jonah. He basically walks around tackling them from behind in a giant bear hug while grinning his face off. I love it! And can't believe he's almost 14 months old. Stop the growing!


My mom brought Holdy over to our house for a little bit and she worked on her super Nana skills feeding Holden a bottle while also holding Clara. The little Irish twin cousins I like to call them. :)


Thursday morning I convinced them to let me take another picture before school. Of course both always want to be the one holding the baby, which usually leads to more pictures so they can take turns. And Clara is wearing little snap up footie pajamas that are from CSU that Nathan bought for Noelle when she was born. One of a few things that all three will get to wear!


We stopped by Nana's house after Noelle's half day of school on Friday and hung out for a bit. As usual, Holden was trying to love and Jonah, and Jonah kept squealing and running away.


Noelle and Jonah brought down a pillow and blanket to put on the couch this morning and I walked into the room to see them snuggling each other. It was the sweetest, and it makes me so happy to see them together like that. I of course added Clara to the little love pile for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment