Monday, October 2, 2017

Smiles and Coos

Today after all the craziness of running around to drop off Noelle and Jonah, you sweet girl, laid in my arms cooing up at me and smiling SO big. The melt your heart kind of smiles that make your mama turn to mush. The kind of smiles that make every hard moment worth it.


You were supposed to be nursing and then going down for a nap. But instead, we just looked at each other, smiling and sticking our tongues out at each other.

I couldn't help but wonder if you'll be a talker like your brother. Or maybe you'll be the one to have a beautiful voice, and you'll sing your heart out like your big sister.

There are so many things you can do, sweet girl. And I love watching just who you are unfold before us.

Yesterday, I woke up to the sound of you cooing in the rock'n'play next to me. And as soon as I stood over you and reached down to unswaddle you, you smiled so big at me!


I love being your mama. I'm thankful you're in our little family, and a part of our crazy crew. Clara Irene, you are SO loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment