Friday, April 17, 2015

Recent Fun

On my birthday Monday last week, we adventured to Dunkin' Donuts for my last free iced coffee. Our little muffin date was fun, although based on the picture, I clearly wasn't the most entertaining thing there. And I'm pretty sure Jonah got more muffin in the high chair and on the floor than in his mouth, as usual. Love my little birthday dates!


We also had a mall date with friends, and got to play on the indoor play area, eat Chick Fil A, and go for a carousel ride! Noelle was one happy little girl, and Jonah was having so much fun, he didn't get cranky until two hours after his normal morning nap time. Win win!


Noelle and I ventured out to go see Cinderella while my mom stayed home with the boy. I really wasn't sure how Noelle would do, but it pretty much went like I thought it would. She was glued to the screen for the previews and the little Frozen movie at the beginning, and then got antsy once the actual movie started. She did enjoy the scene with the fairy godmother, but spent the rest of the time asking for more popcorn, walking up and down the steps, poking at lights along the stairs, and a quick trip to the potty. But we made it through the whole thing, and I don't think we annoyed anyone! (And I really enjoyed the movie!)


We also went to play with some friends who live nearby and Noelle wanted to bring her animals with her. I was getting ready to walk out the door and then turned around to see her like this. Girlfriend really does love her animals! One night, when she had wandered back into our bed in the wee hours of the morning, she woke up crying saying she wanted her horsey. Luke told her she could go downstairs and get it herself if she really wanted it. And she did.


Noelle has also started to love on her baby brother. Sometimes there's a little too much love and Jonah ends up crying. And a lot of times I end up laughing because it's hilarious seeing Jonah's facial expressions as he's being lovingly choked.  Luke and I figure she gets her turn to annoy baby brother before he gets old enough to return the favor. And Luke was an expert at it, so we know it's coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment