* you're willing to touch the carpet with your bare hands to figure out where your son spit-up/peed/explosively pooped.
* you test drive a mini-van and decide that doing that makes you feel more like a parent than actually giving birth.
* modesty just isn't as important when you're in labor and right after giving birth.
* you've sat in your car breastfeeding a baby.
* it takes you 15 minutes to get out the door to go anywhere.
* your daughter pees on your foot right before bathtime and it doesn't even phase you.
* you can eat breakfast/lunch/dinner while standing and bouncing a fussy baby around.
* you wake up in the morning and go to put your contacts in and realize you were so tired the night before you never took them out.
* you walk around all day with a spit-up covered shirt, because really, why bother if it's just going to happen again.
* you are so out of it you try putting your son's size 1 diaper on your daughter's size 3 hiney.
* you love the Starbucks drive-thru because you don't have to unbuckle any kids!
And this is just currently. I'm sure there will be a whole lot more of this kind of crazy!