Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day to My Love!

Happy Valentine's Day to my forever Valentine!

I am so thankful that I get to do life with you. That I get to watch you be the daddy to our kids, and that I get to cheer you on in all the amazing things that you do. You work so hard for us- and I love that you've been able to pursue a career that you really enjoy. It's hard to believe that you've been in the IT field for fewer years than you've taught, yet you've already learned SO much!

Thank you for the little things, like filling up the van with gas and bringing me flowers when you can tell it's been a rough day. Thank you for talking to me about Jesus and about sermons, and letting me talk to you about the latest blog posts that I've read about God and motherhood.


Thank you for supporting my love of Starbucks and Chick Fil A. You know I love my coffee! Thank you for allowing me to spend time running, and for doing all the 21 day fix workouts with me. I know I wouldn't have made it through those initial 21 days without your support.

Thank you that we can be so simple and yet have so much fun together- our Valentine's date this year was Noodles and Company for dinner, and then Walmart to pick up fun Valentine's gifts for the littles. And thanks for continuing the tradition of pizza on Valentine's Day! (And for picking me up a salad so I can at least feel like I'm being a little bit healthier!)

Thank you for being my permanent wedding date. And for being my best friend. And for laughing with me when our children are just being extra crazy!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment