Thursday, August 11, 2016

Happy One Week Baby B!

One week ago my sister welcomed her baby boy- Holden William! We are SO excited about baby Holden, and I love holding him and admiring his teeny tiny baby cuteness! The last month or so of my sister's pregnancy, Noelle started calling the baby "baby Chilly". I have no idea where she got it from, and Jonah soon started calling him that as well. When I told them we were going to go visit baby Holden, they were like, but isn't it baby Chilly?


My amazing sister started having contractions on Tuesday night, and they continued all day Wednesday without getting any closer together. She was already scheduled to go in for an induction that day, so they went to the hospital, and after another full night of labor, she ended up having him at 4:32 p.m. on Thursday, August 4th! He was 6 pounds, 15 ounces at 10 days overdue. So tiny, and since it was a low weight for gestational age, his blood sugar got checked before every feeding. But he was perfect and didn't have any problems!


I am so excited for Heather and Jason, and being able to experience parenthood with them. And I love that I get to be Aunt Megan to this sweet boy. I'll get my baby cuddles where I can, and I'm thankful they only live five minutes away so I can go get my baby fix!


Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment