Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Four Things

one // Last Monday Noelle had a ballet presentation for the end of a little winter ballet session she did. The girls did a few ballet moves, and then each one was presented with a certificate of completion. It was President's Day and Luke had off work, so we ended up spending the afternoon with Luke's parents and sister. We ate a delicious lunch, did some shoe shopping (successful for Luke!). and then all of us headed out to Noelle's ballet presentation.


two // As of today I am 23 weeks and 1 day along! I cannot believe it! I mostly feel the baby move when I'm laying in bed reading at night or occasionally if I sit down long enough. I of course worry that the baby isn't moving around enough, and the other night at like 2 a.m. after not feeling the usual amount of flutters, I pulled out the heart beat doppler and listened for that reassuring thump thump. I'm pretty sure we just have another lazy baby on our hands like his/her sister! And baby Holden will be 7 months on Saturday!


three // Jonah and I pretty regularly head to Dunkin Donuts on Fridays after we drop Noelle off at school. My sisters got me hooked on the iced caramel coffee, and it's always a chocolate with sprinkles donut for Jonah. One Friday my mom friend from Noelle's school happened to show up with her two year old, so we all sat together, and she and I got to chat while the boys ate their donuts. I do love that between preschool and MOPS, I've actually found mom friends who live nearby!


four // Jonah woke up with a fever in the middle of the night last Friday and fought it most of the day Saturday. Even though he was completely fine through Saturday night, we kept him home from church on Sunday. But as of today, he seems to still be struggling with something, and spiked a fever again. And of course we have Holden here, and went to MOPS this morning. I really hope we didn't infect anyone else! And sickness season just needs to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment