Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January in Pictures

We are definitely ready for some warmer weather!  This is my first winter as a full-time stay at home mom, and I'm trying to get creative about going places without spending too much money.  Cabin fever is fo' real!

Reading books together is fun. Until Noelle gets tired of Jonah grabbing at the pages.

Someone figured out how to turn himself around in the seat of the shopping cart even while buckled in. (This is from one of our many Target excursions.)

 Trying to keep a Jonah entertained in the kitchen while I throw some dinner together.

 There were also many trips to the library.  Which involves lots of blocking the toys from being put into Jonah's mouth.

 This girl is just getting way too big!

 Just hanging out.

We had a couple of snow days.

 This guy turned NINE months old!  And is on the move!

We had some play dates and our PJs and Pajamas party.  I had some much needed me-time and a girls night, and was actually away from Jonah for bed time for two nights this past month.  Which is significant since I've only been away from him for bedtime three times total.  We also had our yearly dinner with my parents and Luke's parents that my mom hosts every year.  All in all, a good start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment