Saturday, May 27, 2017

Preschool Graduation

We officially have a preschool graduate! I know, not really a big deal, but still a big milestone when watching your babies grow up. For me, it's one of those moments of thinking "how has time passed so quickly?!?" She loved both years at the school, and it's been so fun watching her grow and change and learn. I enjoyed the few times I volunteered in her classroom, seeing her interact with her teachers and friends.


Yesterday we headed to the school one last time (for her at least- Jonah will be starting 3's next year!), and after grabbing seats in the chapel, I walked her down to her classroom. Nana and Grandpa joined the fun and brought Holden. And of course, as soon as they asked the parents to sing "Jesus Loves Me" as the kids walked in, the tears started. (I partially blame pregnancy, and partially the very little sleep I've been getting for all the emotions!)


The three classes of four year olds filed in, and then sang a bunch of songs for all the parents. Noelle had a part in the Alphabet Rock song (aka she held up the letter A as they were singing.) It was adorable and hilarious, and Noelle really seemed to be into the being onstage in front of an audience. Whenever the piano music started for a song, she would start dancing around, and then when the parents clapped after each song, she would do a little curtsy (even while sitting.)

After all the songs were sung, the teacher for each class called the children individually to hand them their diplomas. Noelle's class was the last class to go, and with her W last name, was the last child to walk down the aisle with her diploma. My friend was sitting in an aisle seat and got a good shot of her.


We all headed down to her classroom, where she ate ice cream with her friends, and then we headed out to Twin Kiss for ice cream with my parents (lucky girl!) I love watching her grow, but I truly can't believe I'll have a child in elementary school next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment