Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mommy Blog

I LOVE being a mama, and feel so incredibly blessed to currently be mama to two littles!  I am one of those people who always knew I wanted to be a mom, and am so thankful to be at that place in life now.  I know I can't take for granted being able to have children, and I try to remind myself of that often when we're having a rough day or when I'm up for yet another late night feeding.

A little background: we have an almost two year old named Noelle Amanda and a 7 week old named Jonah Thomas.  My husband, Luke, works for a medical software IT company and we live about 40 minutes outside of Baltimore, MD.  As of the end of March, I became a full time stay at home mama!  Being a mom is certainly one of the hardest things I've ever done, but SO worth it!


Mother's Day 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment