Friday, October 31, 2014

October in Pictures

October is by far my most favorite month of the year!  Christmastime is my favorite holiday (so basically the day after Thanksgiving till December 26 is my absolute favorite time of the year), but I LOVE the month of October.  For some reason, it has become the quintessential time of year when I love the weather, the clothes, the warm drinks, the fun activities, and it really does have some of the best running weather.

family picture from the pumpkin patch

I've never been super excited about Halloween- I mean it was fun as a kid, but as an adult I really just enjoy the candy part.  But ever since Noelle was born, it has become so much more fun for me!  I love putting adorable costumes on my littles, and it's been fun carrying on traditions from my own childhood.

This month, we tried to do a lot as a family on the weekends to enjoy the weather and the fall activities.

We went to Lillian's Elmo-themed 2nd birthday.

Noelle and I worked on some fall crafts.

Boot weather came out to play, and Noelle and I got to match.

I took the kids to Larriland Farm more than once.

We enjoyed some beautiful fall weather and took the kids on walks around the neighborhood.

We started to convince Jonah that taking a bottle was okay after we found out about him not gaining any weight.

The littles and I went apple picking with Nana at Larriland.

We went to Gaver Farm with friends from our MOPS group.

And of course the kids got dressed up and we went to the pumpkin patch.

And lots of other fun Halloween things!

No comments:

Post a Comment