Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Noelle: 28 Months

Noelle turned 28 months old yesterday!  I know, I'm not supposed to count by months after she turns two, but each time the 3rd of the month comes around, I can't help but think that my baby is that much older.  Stop growing so fast!

some pre-church pictures

She is at such a fun age, and I think Luke and I would say we're enjoying it even though it is also becoming more challenging.  Noelle can be very particular about things, and will notice when something is "out of place".  She has also started pushing her limits, and will either completely ignore us when we ask her to do something, or just outright say "no!"  Which results in her being put in her room where she cries until we've deemed her to be in there long enough to have learned the lesson of obedience.

her favorite- eating

When she says "I love you", it sounds like "I lah you".  And she also likes to dance around singing "I lah care bear."  Care Bear is definitely her favorite.  Her top phrases are "help please" and "food please".

She likes to pick out her own outfit for the day, and most of the time I don't care as long as it is presentable.  For instance, yesterday, she wore her sleeveless Easter dress because she really wanted to wear it, even though the high was not even 60*.  I just made her wear boots and a cardigan with it whenever we left the house.

being a goof

She loves holding hands with other little people.  She did it with Lillian when we went to the zoo in September, and with Vivian when we went with her to Larriland last month.  Yesterday I took her with me to drop off a meal for a friend in our MOPS group who just had a baby.  My friend also has two other little girls (ages 2 and 4), and even though Noelle hasn't really interacted with them before, she jumped right in running around their house with them and holding both of their hands.

Noelle loves Jonah most of the time.  She also really likes to watch t.v., and as soon as Jonah starts to get fussy at all, she says "nap" and "watch".  Meaning Jonah needs a nap, and she needs to watch t.v. while I put him down for a nap.  Sometimes she loves Jonah a little too much and the poor kid will need to learn quickly how to push her off.

putting the love on Jonah

We are still in the horrible habit of letting her fall asleep with me at night, but I not so secretly enjoy it because I know she'll only be this little for so long, and one day, she's not going to want to have anything to do with me.  And oh how I dread that day!

being goofy with Aunt Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment